You are almost seniors! Our yearbook team is already getting started on putting together your 2019 yearbook.
Here's what you need to know about having your senior photo taken:
- Senior portraits must be submitted in .jpg digital format. Printed photographs will NOT be accepted.
- All photos MUST be vertical.
- Please make sure that your photo is 300 ppi or greater.
- Color as well as black and white photographs are both acceptable.
- Cell phone shots and selfies are NOT accepted.
- Shots taken with low resolution will look inferior.
- Please submit photographs without the photographer's logo if possible.
- The photo can be full body or a head and shoulders portrait; however, head and shoulder photos look best.
- The student attire must adhere to the Ionia High School student dress code policy, which you can find in our student handbook.
- No weapons, which includes hunting bows, knives, or guns.
- Students may wear appropriate hats (please ask if unsure).
- All senior photos need to be submitted by DECEMBER 1, 2018.
- Photos received after this date will be charged a $30.00 fee.
- No photos will be accepted after January 30, 2019.
- If we do not receive a photo, we will use your student I.D. photo for the yearbook.
- Email email@example.com
- Download the Yearbook Snap App
- Type in the code for our schools "bulldogs"
- Upload the pictures to the Senior Portrait Folder