Scholarship Applications for Current IHS Seniors
ALL applications are available online, and can ONLY BE SUBMITTED online.
NO paper applications will be accepted in the Counseling Office.
Please stop in to see Ms. Roy, our College Advisor with any questions.
The submission period for ALL Scholarship Applications is open until May 1, 2018 at 3:00pm.
- ALL applications are online as a Google Form.
- You must sign in with your dawggle email address.
- You may only submit one Form per scholarship application.
- You may edit your response at any time until the submission period closes
- ALL SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED ONLINE by 3:00pm on Wednesday, May 1, 2018. No applications will be accepted after this date and time. There will be NO EXCEPTIONS.
Click on any link below to be directed to the Scholarship Application Google Form:
- The COMMON APPLICATION FOR LOCAL SCHOLARSHIPS is often referred to as the “Common App” is used for 19 scholarship sources which flow through the district scholarship committee.
- The IONIA AFFILIATED ATHLETIC BOOSTERS The Ionia Affiliated Athletic Boosters will award two senior scholarships each spring. These scholarships will be for $500 each and awarded to one female and one male athlete. Eligibility: Participation in at least one Ionia High School varsity sport in his/her senior year and a minimum GPA of 2.5.